The INTERNATIONAL SPACE AND DEFENCE EXPO (ISDEX2019/2020), was created to fill the vacuum in the South East Asia (SEA) region, which has predominately been the domain of the US, Europe, China, India and Japan. The Asia region with its vast population and diversity in human background, needs an alternative and fresh perspective in the defence and space industry.
ISDEX2019/2020 envisions to become a national and international reference in matters related to space business, technology & innovation, cyber defence, cyber security, communications and electronic warfare.
The expo highlights two areas in the sector -The Future of Electronic Warfare and Space Innovation. Themed “The Future of Electronic Warfare” and “Pioneering Space”, this expo strives to improve trade relations in the Space and Defence sector while encouraging university students and startups to showcase their skills in the Drone Hackathon.
This expo will prepare us for what comes next with the debate of Defence and Space issues that bridges the gap between the Armed Forces and Public Security, industry sectors, academia, public and private institutions, society and the governments within Asia.
- institutional decision-makers and entrepreneurs;
- specialists involved in the processes of evaluation and acquisition of equipments and solutions;
- authorities and VIPs;
- all players in the Defence and Space sector;
- professionals from government institutions and private institutions;
- professionals of the national banking system;
- professionals in the critical infrastructure sectors of Malaysia;
- operational staff and users of equipment and solutions;
- members of universities and students;
- specialized media.
All key players in the industry will be together during the five days of the event to exchange experiences, examine market perspectives and develop partnerships.
An excellent opportunity to make new contacts, meet suppliers and keep up to date on the needs of the Armed Forces, Public Security Organs, Government Agencies and Public and Private Institutions of Malaysia.
International Space and Defence Expo brings together a large number of players who not only work within the Space and Defence Industry. By participating in the exhibition, you are part of a select group of exhibiting companies, among them, great players worldwide in an intimate setting. An excellent opportunity for visibility in a market that moves billions. The trade meetings between exhibitors and buyers is a service offered by International Space and Defence Expo, and are true “business accelerators”.
- Precision farming (the use of Drone Technology to map large crop areas)
- Data Management Systems
- Auto Guidance Soltutions in machinery
- Waste Water /Irrigation techniques
- Crop Science
- Livestock Monitoring
- Smart Greenhouses
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for Exhibitor Booth details.