WHY HAVE THIS EXHIBITION?
While countries in many parts of the world are reducing their military spending, Southeast Asian countries are bucking the trend. Total defence spending of ASEAN states doubled over the last 15 years in absolute terms, with countries like Indonesia and Thailand witnessing military expenditure growth rates of 10 per cent on a year-by-year basis.
Best Events Productions Sdn Bhd led by a team of women, will this year organize ASEAN ELECTRONIC WARFARE EXHIBITION 2019 (AEWE2019) ,created at the time of Malaysia’s economic recovery and intends to become a national and international reference in matters related to cyber defence, cyber security, communications and electronic warfare.
The event was designed to promote the debate of Defence and Security issues between the Armed Forces and Public Security, industry sectors, academia, public and private institutions, society and the Malaysian government, as well as generating business. Its objective is to help the Malaysian society and the country’s public administration be aware about the importance of cyber defence, cyber security, communications and electronic warfare.
Increased cyber threats and vulnerabilities in networks and information systems require action to safeguard national capacity and other governance structures against possible cybernetic hostile actions, as well as to reduce their effects. In addition to compromising information and communications technology infrastructure, cyber threats can jeopardize the assets of critical government infomation and critical strategic structures, directly affecting National Security.
Despite the investments that have been made, Malaysia has vulnerabilities in the networks and its information systems. In addition, this is to ensure that country is equipped with electronic and telecommunication equipment that can substitute a large part of imported components for its internal networks, considered critical to ensure the availability, confidentiality, authenticity and integrity of its internal communications.
AEWE also provides opportunity to university students to present their thesis in relation to Electronic Warfare. The Hackathon that will take place prior to the Exhibition will see developers, designers, and hackers from the academic, military, and commercial start-up communities to come together to explore non-traditional, innovative methods to counter sUAS.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- institutional decision-makers and entrepreneurs;
- specialists involved in the processes of evaluation and acquisition of equipments and solutions;
- authorities and VIPs;
- all players in the Defence and Security sector;
- professionals from government institutions and private institutions;
- professionals of the national banking system;
- professionals in the critical infrastructure sectors of Malaysia;
- operational staff and users of equipment and solutions;
- members of universities and students;
- specialized media.
All key players in the industry will be together during the five days of the event to exchange experiences, examine market perspectives and develop partnerships.
An excellent opportunity to make new contacts, meet suppliers and keep up to date on the needs of the Armed Forces, Public Security Organs, Government Agencies and Public and Private Institutions of Malaysia.
ASEAN Electronic Warfare Exhibition brings together a large number of players who not only work with Defence and Security. By participating in the exhibition, you are part of a select group of exhibiting companies, among them, great players worldwide. An excellent opportunity for visibility in a market that moves billions. The trade meetings between exhibitors and buyers is a service offered by ASEAN Electronic Warfare Exhibition, and are true “business accelerators”.
BE A SPONSOR
Sponsorship packages include branding opportunities within either the 3- day Hackathon or main two-day Forum, Exhibition and Conference programme. Exhibition only packages provide a space for your organisation to demonstrate its expertise and meet senior leaders during the networking breaks. All packages provide full all-access delegate passes.
Benefits of participating at ASEAN Electronic Warfare Exhibition Include:
- Align your brand as a thought-leader
- Showcase your solutions and expertise
- Meet, network and influence military navy leaders from across the procurement and operational chain
- Generate new business opportunities
- Understand future operational requirements
- Launch new products and receive immediate feedback
- Inclusion within our marketing outreach campaign
- Be seen at this must-attend industry event generating discussions and business opportunities for the future